“Love is an expression of power. We can use it to change the world.” ~Ericka Huggins
To cultivate safe, healthy, and nurturing spaces to meet the diverse needs of youth and families.
1) To provide youth and families with learning opportunities, tools, and supports needed to become positive, productive, and healthy community leaders.
2) To use our collective, creative powers to seek out and seize opportunities to change the world.
3) To actively work to improve the quality of life for everyone we encounter along the way.
4) To sow seeds of hope, love, and self-acceptance that break the chains of oppression, transcend victimhood, and eliminate fear and self-limiting beliefs.
5) To create community connections and bridge organizational gaps that have historically been barriers to community growth and progress.